Fridays Feast #168

Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
Buttered popcorn or ice-cream.

What year did you start using the internet?
1994. I remember when I first started using Yahoo! on the Stanford campus network and falling in love with it. I should have invested in it way back then!

What is your first name in Pig Latin?

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
I'm pretty easy to please, but once you own a BMW car, it's difficult to drive anything else.

Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I blogged yesterday and I also blogged today.

For more feasts, click here.


maiylah said...

i can relate to your dessert! lol...
you'll be coming home? safe trip! :)

happy weekend!
My Friday’s Feast post

Serena said...

I am trying to blog everyday too. :)


tegdirb92 said...

your appetizer reminded me of the buttered popcorn ice cream flavor :) What a great feast this week!

Ginafish said...

If you blogged yesterday, why is the date Wednesday?? And that post has a beautiful woman in it! I love photos like that. :)

**"Liza"** said...

great dessert I that evryday..hehehe..happy feast!by the way your grandmother is very pretty, does she have a spanish blood on her?