Fridays Feast #162

Appetizer: How are you today?
Still recovering from that nasty virus; poor Alfie hasn't been getting too much sleep lately with my hacking cough keeping both of us awake at night.

Soup: Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
House -- because Gregory House, the character, and Hugh Laurie, the actor who plays him, both remind me so much of Alfie's that I might as well be watching him;
Grey's Anatomy -- because I like to look at beautiful people;
Nip/Tuck -- because everyone needs the mindless escape of an absurd soap opera, and I've always been revolted/fascinated by their graphic tv depictions of surgeries and deformities.

Salad: What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
Two of the scariest weather situations I've been in have involved highway driving: the first, with fog so thick that I could barely see ten feet ahead of me, and the second, in a snowstorm. It's nerve-wracking knowing there are other cars but the fog/snow is so dense that you can't even see them!

Main Course: If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Either England or the Philippines, so that I could wake up knowing that there are people who are taking care of my kids so that I can go back to sleep.

Dessert: What do you usually wear to sleep?
Mismatched pajamas. Sorry, nothing risque here, I'd get too cold!

For more feasts, click here.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't coughing the worst? I chose Nip/Tuck also. Great feast!

Heart of Rachel said...

Oh, sorry to know that you're not feeling well. It's hard to sleep when you have cough. Hope you'll get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're getting better. Coughs are a pain, for sure. I also love watching House and Grey's Anatomy... and lots more. I could give 3 per night for most nights of the week, haha.

Anonymous said...

I like your feast, tasty answers. I sleep in a real fur coat... every night. :o) You can see a picture of it on my blog.

Gill said...

Hope you get better soon! I haven't ever been in fog or a snowstorm, but have travelled in thick mist and that was scary!
Have a good weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

glad to know you're recovering from the virus.
love your main course!

happy friday!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. My little boy is having bad coughs too. Must be the changing of the season. Nice feast:)
Mines up as well!

Linda said...

Driving in bad weather is scary. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're sick..alot of things going around right now.

After reading your salad, it made me remember the eve my son was born..we made a trek through heavier than usual fog on the freeway..couldn't see anything until another car came and led the way in front of us. Yep, fog can be scary!

Great feast! Thank you for dining with me as well!

Michelle Quinno said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Your post reminded me of the scariest driving experience ! I need to revise....

Renee said...

Great feast! Have a wonderful weekend.

Lori said...

LOL..great feast. I laughed at your dessert. Happy FF.

Becca said...

I had that virus a couple of weeks ago-it WAS nasty! Feel better soon:)

I agree with your salad - fog is really scary to me too!

Great feast!

Jackie said...

OMG How could I have forgotten to Nip/Tuck! Love that show! lol

Great feast...hope you're feeling better soon.:)

deedee said...

A while back, the photo of your husband really fooled me, he looks SO much like Hugh Laurie!

...I want to live in Italy and eat pasta and drink Bardolino every day :)

Anonymous said...

Oooo I LOVE House (the character & the actor)! Hmm... does this mean I fancy your husband? *wink*