What's for lunch this week?

Bagel with ham and cheese, cherry tomatoes, assorted flavor graham bunnies

I've been feeling pretty inspired about making lunch these days.  I know I'll be posting photos of what I'm making, so I've definitely been putting more thought into the visual presentation -- the mix of colors (you know what they say, eat your colors!), shapes, even textures. I'm not saying I'm ever going to come close to the beautiful bento boxes I'm constantly pinning on Pinterest, but I can safely say that sliced bread is NOT the norm around here.  I even got around to cutting out a jack-o-lantern face on a slice of Colby Jack to celebrate Halloween!



Here are four more lunches WITHOUT sliced bread:

Olives and tomatoes, broccoli cheese wrap, dried pineapple chips


Ham, cheese and lettuce on Dutch Crunch bread, dried seaweed snack, strawberries


Chicken pie, greek salad (tomatoes, feta cheese and kalamata olives), strawberries



Mini croissants filled with brie and pear slices, carrot sticks, cauliflower cake


Pin It

No comments: