You call that breakfast?


Fried tomatoes, eggs, beans, chips and sausages -- all part of this complete, nutritious breakfast. I mean, English breakfast. Actually, it isn't quite complete -- the fried mushrooms are missing. Does all this cholesterol make your stomach growl or turn? If you don't like traditional English breakfasts, just substitute garlic fried rice for the chips, and Spam for the sausages, and you have a Filipino breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner. At any time of the day, it all makes my mouth water.
For more breakfasts, click here. As for my own breakfast, by the time you read this I'll be chomping on pancakes with Mickey Mouse at the Disneyland Resort!

5 comments:

Photo Cache said...

I could go for those beans alone.

Enjoy your disney adventure.

cpullum said...

Mickey Mouse how fun pancakes !
have fun and take pictures!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a recipe for the garlic fried rice? I'd give it a go for breakfast!

Kim Moldofsky said...

Have fun at Disney!

PastormacsAnn said...

Your breakfast looks amazing! I would love to join you. Hope you're having a grand time at Disneyland.