OK, sometimes I'll admit I'm spaced out. I've microwaved popcorn until the whole bag burned to a crisp. I've microwaved metal. But I've never microwaved a baby.
I couldn't believe it when Alfie told me that a 19-year old has been charged with burning his 2-month old daughter in a motel room microwave oven in Galveston, TX. No word yet on why he did it. Maybe he needs serious help (he did tell authorities that God ordered him to go to Galveston). Or maybe he was just stoned and wanted to see what would happen if he punched in 20 seconds in High.
This is why people need to pass some kind of test or earn some kind of license to become parents.