Love Thursday: Arrrrr!

One of the kids' favorite pretend plays these days is pirates. I love how they try so hard to be mean ol' pirates, snarling and growling....


.... saying the usual pirate phrases like "Arrrr, matey!" and "I be a scurrrvy pirate!" and "Ahoy there!" and "Walk the plank!"



Love is trying to keep a straight face and hide your smile so your child doesn't realize that he looks adorable, not scary. Love is doing your best to pretend that he's a really fearsome pirate, even though you just want to pinch his cheek and say "You're cuuuute!" (because the pirate would be offended).



For more images of love, click here.
Share this :

5 comments, leave yours here:

erica said...

3Po = little Cesar! =)

Anonymous said...

I've always claimed that 3Po looks like the young Cesar!

[3Po's Daddy.]

mom2ag said...

Oh cute! Where do you find these costumes? Craigslist?

The Barrow-Wight said...

Aaaaarrr - thar be pirates here. A cute bunch of scalliwags if ever I saw one.

auee said...

awesome shots... ang k-cute! Ever since we watched PoC my 3-year old loved pirates. We even have a song now. I have been thinking of getting him a costume but I ended up buying a spiderman one hehe