Photo Hunt: Free



This week for the Photo Hunt we get to showcase any photo we want. Miss TN Chick says it's a free week, but I'm going to take it literally and post a photo of something FREE. As a blogger I've been so lucky to receive free stuff to review. Quite a lot of it is for the kids, and obviously they really enjoy it. One of the things I've received that the kids have really really loved -- and still do -- is the Shred Sled. The technical name for it is caster board, but my kids call it a wiggle board. It's like a self-propelling skateboard; you twist your torso and wiggle your legs around to make it go.

Here's the latest video of 3Po and Jammy on their Shred Sleds:


It's so much fun, even Alfie and I like using it!


I still can't believe they sent these to us to try and review. Gotta love blogging!

If you want to find out more about the Shred Sled, click here to read my review. And For more Photo Hunt entries, click here. And don't forget to leave your link below!

12 comments:

Juliana said...

Wow...the kids looks awesome in their shred sleds :D

thanks drop at my ph post

MaR said...

It looks like lots of fun!
Happy weekend and happy PH, my choice is posted here.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh wow! That is a great item to review. Blogging has it's advantages :)

Alice Audrey said...

I want one! Do they have any models for 300 pound old ladies?

Mrs. Mecomber said...

Oh I would have loved these when I was younger! I was a rink roller skater, did twirls and all. This looks like fun!

Enjoy your weekend!
Mrs. Mecomber
http://newyorktraveler.net

RJ Flamingo said...

Great post - that looks like so much fun!

jams o donnell said...

Now that looks a lot of fun but for me a way to cause myself serious injury! Happy weekend

jmb said...

LOL. Interesting post. For one moment I thought tnchick meant we were free and were not playing this week. DUH!
Happy weekend

CY said...

Too bad we cannot find these stuff here in Thailand. Great post! Have a nice weekend. CY
www.tangcyee.com

PowersTwinB said...

I'm not sure if your brave or crazy! Maybe its because I wouldnt try that little board at my age, I'd break a hip for sure! I've been M.I.A. from Photo Hunt for a couple of months, and I missed my friends, so am trying to come back! Please come and visit me soon!

Sassy Mom said...

That looks a lot of fun! Kudos to you.. your so good at it!

Annie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!