Fridays Feast 195

Appetizer: What is the weather like today where you live?
Filipinos don't discuss the weather (since it's hot year-round, weather is a boring topic of conversation). So I'll just say that it was nice.

Soup: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
Once upon a time, I was a 7 or 8. But as they say, motherhood changes everything. So now it's down to a 4 or 5. Maybe things will change once the kids are all at school, but I will always work to live, not live to work.

Salad: What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
We have a mix of wooden plantation shutters and curtains.

Main Course: Name something that instantly cheers you up.
Watching my children sleep.

Dessert: How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
When I have to set an alarm, I almost always wake up before the alarm goes off, just waiting for the alarm to go off.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a sweet Main Course! Happy Weekend!

Gattina said...

The questions don't change apparently, lol ! Now my life is much better since I know that you have wooden shutters and curtains !

Anonymous said...

I so agree on the Soup. Motherhood does change a person. I also like your main course.

Suzanne said...

I am so jealous of your "Dessert" - I wish I could do that!
Happy Friday :)

Carol said...

Aren't they precious when they're asleep? Happy Friday!

deedee said...

Happy Friday!

Bela said...

i agree with your appetizer...it is hot all year round here in manila..lol.

mine is now served. hope you can drop by

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-five.html

MiLeT said...

nice feast.

thanks for visiting my other blog to check out my feast.

Nicole said...

Love the appetizer!
Happy Friday!