The Best Quiche Ever
1 frozen deep dish piecrust (9"), thawed
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup milk (2%)
1 1/2 cup Egg Beaters or egg whites or liquid egg substitute
1 package (12 oz.) turkey bacon, cooked
2 tbsp cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prick the piecrust with a fork on the bottom and sides.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of the piecrust.
- Spread the cooked turkey bacon on top of the cream cheese.
- Mix the eggs, milk and cheese, and pour over the bacon.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 35 minutes (you will need to cover the piecrust edges so they don't burn).