Wordless Wednesday: Ugly Babies

A couple of nights ago we saw Ricky Gervais on Conan O'Brien's late-night talk show, promoting his upcoming movie, The Invention of Lying. It's set in a world where people are incapable of lying, so they say things like "Yes, that dress makes you look fat", and "Your baby is so ugly, it's like a little rat".

Let's pretend we're in Ricky Gervais' Land of Truth. Aren't my babies the tiniest, cutest little bundles you ever saw?

It's ok. You don't have to answer.

I have never thought newborn babies are cute, although I did make an exception for my own kids. I swear, it must be all those maternal hormones that keeps mothers believing their children are the most gorgeous things in all the earth. And it's a good thing, too......


... because in a couple of months, they will be.


And they still are.


10 comments:

Gem said...

How fast they grow!

So cute...really...i think babies are all cute...even when they're newborn and wrinkly =)

jams o donnell said...

They may not be cute straight away but they do become cute pretty quickly!

Ayie said...

i love babies and i find babies so cute...later on! hehe

Carver said...

I find most babies adorable. These are adorable shots.

Matty said...

Cute indeed. And they grow so fast.

PippaD said...

I think all three pictures show cuties, but I do like them middle one best!

Bengbeng said...

i do find the babies cute :)

Jessi @ Jabbering Jessi said...

Oh yeah they are hideous *i know you can't hear it but there is total sarcasm there* Your babies are really really cute and yes so tiny.

Betty C said...

I still think most babies are adorable. I do remember one baby I saw that was absolutely the ugliest little thing. I really felt sorry for the mom but I'm sure she didn't thing he was all that ugly.

Marie said...

I think they look cute in all the pictures :-)