Hello, Halloween!

Hurah, it's October, my favorite time of the year! Now I can dress up in fantasy costumes, buy cheesy decor for the house, make lots of treats and buy lots of candy without having to explain why I'm not crazy or regressing to my second childhood.

To Alfie's dismay, we put up our first Halloween decor -- some skeleton wall clings -- up two days ago. I know, I know, we couldn't even wait two days, but I was the kids were so excited. Over the next few weeks, we're going to be transforming our world into Halloweenland (starting right now, with this blog). Nothing is safe, from the guest bathroom to the garage door. If I could find Halloween-themed toilet paper to wipe our asses with, I'd buy it.

Now how's that for something scary?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonggamom,

My name is Luna and I'm a Stanford University student interning at Cooliris, a web start-up in Palo Alto, CA. Great entry! Your blog always features some great finds for parents. So, I thought you and your readers would be interested in Cooliris, our free software that transforms your web browser into a full-screen interactive 3D Wall that revolutionizes the way viewers interact with media on the web. You can now seamlessly browse and instantaneously zoom in on thousands of images and videos in seconds.

Today we are especially pleased to announce that Cooliris now offers an enhanced shopping experience.

Cooliris Shopping lets you skip all the navigational headaches traditional shopping interfaces induce. Instead, we bring the enjoyment back. With Cooliris you'll be able to find what you're looking for faster than ever. And we've got your shopping needs covered with Macy's, eLuxury, Beauty.com, Nordstrom, Apple iTunes, Amazon, Wal-Mart, KB Toys, Lands End and more.

I'd love to show you Cooliris with more than words, so please check out Cooliris at www.cooliris.com. You can see a demo of how the product works as well as download it for free. We hope Cooliris can make life a bit easier for you and your readers! I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have and I look forward to hearing your feedback.

All the best,
Luna and The Cooliris Team

Shangrila said...

Love the Halloween makeover of your blog! I, too have been going crazy waiting to decorate for Halloween. Happy Haunting! :)

Anonymous said...

Halloween is my favorite for all those candies & gifts which I receive every year.