Love Thursday: Welcome Nana and Dar!

When both sets of grandparents live on different continents from you, visits -- like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny -- come just once a year. So each arrival becomes a long-awaited event and every day becomes a collection of moments to be treasured.


Love is being so happy about your grandparents' arrival that you can't help smiling.



Love is snuggling under a blanket with the people you care about.



Love is three generations reading a bedtime story together.

For more images of love, click here.

11 comments:

Peppermint said...

oh, i love the pictures!!! parang philip looks like sar... =)

bonggamom said...

You know Erica, I've always thought that! Funny you should notice as well.

dillyweed said...

Great post for Love Thursday!
I love the three generations reading a bedtime story together. Very sweet.
And where do all the grandparents live?
-Briana

Unknown said...

Great pictures. Our family is overseas, so we know the feeling of visits being very rare and very treasured.

Thanks for sharing!

Karen

Cherrye said...

How SWEET! My family is overseas, too... I love, love, love the first pic of them sooo excited.

Anonymous said...

Aw! That's really sweet.

bonggamom said...

Thanks for the lovely comment, dillyweed, FYI one set of grandparents lives in England (10-hr flight), and the other set lives in the Philippines (14-hr flight). So we get 2 visits a year, 3 if we're lucky.

PastormacsAnn said...

Aww this is so sweet. I hope that the moments together are full and wonderful and go by so slowly. ;-)

Happy LT.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. I wanted to comment this morning, but I was at work and the computer wouldn't let me!

I always check out allthe Love Thursday posts first thing on Thursdays. I think I am becoming addicted.

Rachel said...

Love the pics, glad that your hopes of a great time with parents came true and everyone happy

Liza on Maui said...

Oh I agree - love is being so ahppy about your grandparent's arrival you can't help but smile :)

My parents are arriving in several weeks. We can't wait!

Liza

P.S. Wonderful photos. Loos like everyone is having fun :)