Jamba and Samba

When my kids are hungry and I'm lazy, it's easy to give in to the temptation to drive to the nearest fast-food restaurant -- and sometimes I do. But there are equally good, healthier options -- one of which is Jamba Juice, which my kids absolutely love. I usually grab a 16-oz. smoothie and ask the server to pour some of it into three tiny, kid-size cups. We share a Pizza Protein Bread and Honey Blueberry Pretzel, and presto! Lunch is served. I suppose that's a lot of sugar and carbs, but it's gotta be better than burgers and fries, right?

Again, I'm not affiliated with Jamba in any way, but here's a coupon for a free smoothie:



With locations in 21 states (and one in the Bahamas!), almost anyone can samba and Jamba. Happy (and healthy) slurping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing this. I totally agree with you about this being such a healthy alternative. Love it!! I'm off to get me a Jumba Juice... and my 3 little ones! :)
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues

Anonymous said...

Sorry!! My blog:
www.pinksandblues.com
:)