Fridays Feast #164

Appetizer: When was the last time you were surprised?
My daughter's Halloween costume arrived in the mail today; I was pleasantly surprised because I wasn't expecting it until sometime next week.

Soup: Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ______, but I wish they were ____.
My eyes are nearsighted but I wish they were blessed with 20/20 vision.

Salad: If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
I'm not really into stuffed animals but if I had to choose, I'd probably be Mama the Mouse because my kids would love me and cuddle me anytime.

Main Course: Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
I eat a good breakfast every morning and walk my daughter to school every day.

Dessert: What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
I use Crest. As long as the flavor is minty, I don't really care which brand I use.

For more feasts, click here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast, and I love the witch's fingers from the post after it as well.

Andi said...

I need to start eating breakfast. I was impressed by the witch's fingers, too. It is so obvious on your blog how much you love your children. :-)

Anonymous said...

It's great that you have a healthy main course.

Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great feast. Thanks for the tip about Sensodyne....oops. I've been using it for years! LOL