Here's a photo from the Bakugan-themed birthday party I hosted for 3Po and Jammy at the end of January. We had Bakugan-themed games, crafts, food, decor and goody bags! Alfie says I can get overly anal about planning themed-birthday parties (there was that time I actually squeezed myself into a tutu for The Pea's 6th birthday), but honestly, I have just as much fun planning and preparing for the party as I do at the party itself. And the kids' enjoyment makes all the effort totally worth it.
Truthfully, I couldn't have done any of the parties I've done without all the ideas I got from various friends and online birthday party sites. Tomorrow evening I'm proud to be joining Jyl from Mom It Forward, Time To Play and a group of amazing moms at the Girls' Night Out Time To Play Twitter Party, where we'll be tweeting about one of my favorite topics, kids' parties!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 30, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Tweet with hashtags #gno and #timetoplay
- Topic: Kids’ Party Planning
- Who: @bonggamom @jenrab @jimsilver @jodigrundig @jollymom @lisakothari @nycitymama @ohmariana @timetoplay @thetoyguy
- Party Favors: Go to Jyl's party giveaway post to enter to win a super party pack from Time To Play, worth over $300! Deadline: 3/31
- RSVP: Go to Jyl's #GNO #timetoplay party post to add your name to the Mr. Linky and RSVP
Disclosure: I am not being compensated for my participation in this event, either monetary or via free samples.