Three



I have a ton of photos of my three kids, but this is still one of my favorites. It was taken at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and that's an ocean wave surging over the glass panels in one of the aquarium exhibits. I didn't ask them to smile or pose; I simply waited until the precise moment that the wave washed over them. I love the look of pure surprise and delight on their faces as they heard the roar of the ocean and realized they were surrounded by water, yet safe. It captures everything that's perfect and magical about being a child.



This photo was inspired by this week's Photo Hunt theme. Feel free to leave links to your own Photo Hunt entries below. And for more threes, click here.

4 comments:

Photo Cache said...

this is perfect, you can see the pure joy in their faces.

YTSL said...

That is a seriously great photo. No wonder it's one you treasure. :)

Suz said...

Love it! Made me smile, too :)

Ashley Ashbee said...

Such a sweet photo of your three happy kids! May you have many more amazing adventures with them!