A Virtual Halloween Treat


I've received my first Halloween candy of the year -- over the blogosphere! Hootin' Annie sent me this yummy candy apple in this virtual version of You've Been Boo'd. I like the "Pay it Forward" nature of the game, so I'm going to play along. Hootin' Annie urges us to move out of our blogging comfort zone: "DON'T just choose your friends making this cliquish and 'just groupies'...Make NEW friends by choosing random visitors!!!" So I am distributing my treats around the world:

Rachel @ Celtic Sister (US)
Lutchi @ Gwapasila (not sure?)
Bibik Nyonya @ Bibik Nyonya (Malaysia)
Soy @ English Karadjaw (in the UK)
Shabem @ Shabem (US)

Hope you play along!

6 comments:

HartofDixie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HartofDixie said...

Count me in I'll play along.
You're too sweet for picking me.
Thank you so much for the treat.
Have a great day!

Mommy Lutchi said...

thanks for this treat and I will definitely play along. TC

Unknown said...

bongga ka talaga. thanks for the treat. just what my day needed!

Eds said...

hi there nice blog! I'm a newbie in blogging , hope u can add me up? Thanks!=)

Anonymous said...

Hey there Bongga Mom! Nostalgia Manila dropping by, and this is the first time I've seen your blog, great work! Would love to do a link exchange!

Please get back to me! I'd love to add you to my permanent Link List!

Looking forward to hear back from you!

--NM