The costumes are here!

That is pure joy on their faces. They have been waiting so patiently all week, asking me every day, twice a day, if today was the day that their costumes would arrive in the mail. And today was the day.

The best surprise was that even The Pea's costume arrived today. I wasn't even sure if the woman who sold it to me off Craigslist had even received my check. Truthfully, I wasn't even 100% sure if it was arriving at all -- see Craigslist's rule #1 for avoiding scams . But the woman seemed really nice on her email and even gave me her phone number. And I really, really wanted to get that Candy Corn costume. Fortunately, the woman was alright. I'm glad my fears were just fears. So to the woman who sold me the costume, I'm sorry for doubting you, and thanks for being a good person -- you've made my girl very happy!

7 comments:

GHD said...

That is so CUTE! Well, worth the wait.

Lynn said...

The kids seem really excited. By the way, not only the kids, even the pirate there. How about you, what is your costume? :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Great costumes! I'm glad the costume arrived and your doubts vanished.

So cool, everyone in costume. But what about you? It's exciting to find out if you'll be wearing one too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love them! They all look so happy...even dad!

Hope you all have a great time.

bonggamom said...

For Halloween, I'm going to be a pirate wench to match Capt. Jack Sparrow! I'll post a photo of myself in costume one of these days -- starting next week we're involved with lots of Halloween activities and I'll have plenty of opportunities to wear my costume. Hope you all plan to dress up too!

CRIZ LAI said...

Wow.. those costumes are beautiful. They looked even more gorgeous in them :)

Anonymous said...

Those are such adorable costumes (not to mention an adorable family)! Great picture.