NOW I'm ready for Halloween!

It had to happen sooner or later. My house looks like the Halloween fairy threw up all over the place, but my blog was still the same ho-hum-homepage. For weeks I've been enviously checking out blogs that are all decked out for Halloween, such as Hootin Anni's and Bridget's and wishing I could do the same. I knew I wanted to include Halloween-themed photos with each post I put up in October, but Halloween-lover that I am, I wanted to do more. And now, I have!

I don't have the time, knowledge or inclination to mess with my blog template, but fortunately the lovely and talented Gattina has made it easy for me to spook up my homepage --thanks, Gattina, for the great header!

2 comments:

deedee said...

I love the new blog look!

Gattina said...

Looks great, but you can put it in the middle if you want. I can't write it here becaue Blogger doesn't accept html tags in the comments. I tried !
If you want it in the middle you have to give me your email address.