Jamba and Samba

When my kids are hungry and I'm lazy, it's easy to give in to the temptation to drive to the nearest fast-food restaurant -- and sometimes I do. But there are equally good, healthier options -- one of which is Jamba Juice, which my kids absolutely love. I usually grab a 16-oz. smoothie and ask the server to pour some of it into three tiny, kid-size cups. We share a Pizza Protein Bread and Honey Blueberry Pretzel, and presto! Lunch is served. I suppose that's a lot of sugar and carbs, but it's gotta be better than burgers and fries, right?

Again, I'm not affiliated with Jamba in any way, but here's a coupon for a free smoothie:

With locations in 21 states (and one in the Bahamas!), almost anyone can samba and Jamba. Happy (and healthy) slurping!


Just Jen said...

Don't have Jamba here in Canada but we do have Tim Horton's. You can guarantee I've been there for a lunch or two with the boys!

Pinks & Blues said...

AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing this. I totally agree with you about this being such a healthy alternative. Love it!! I'm off to get me a Jumba Juice... and my 3 little ones! :)
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues

Pinks & Blues said...

Sorry!! My blog: