Fridays Feast #165


Appetizer : If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I don't know anything about dogs, so I don't know. I do know that I don't want to be one of those small lap dogs that yip and yap instead of bark, because then my husband wouldn't like me.

Soup : What does the color purple make you think of?
Right now, spiders, because I'm in the midst of getting the house all decorated for Halloween.

Our dining table centerpiece is all purple and black spiders....


(It looks a lot spookier when the lights are dimmed low)


Salad : Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
Five minutes -- I get dressed, brush my teeth and wash my face. Mornings are all about everybody else but me -- getting the kids up and dressed, giving them breakfast, making the kids' and Alfie's lunch, getting The Pea to school. My breakfast and shower have to wait till the rush dies down.

Main Course : How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
Let me see...... I have 26 first cousins (children of my parents' brothers and sisters), and I've already lost track of how many second cousins I have (children of my parents' first cousins). We have big families in the Philippines! With that many cousins, how can you be close to all of them?

Dessert : Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
ALP: A lovely person



For more feasts, click here.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

i so agree with your main course! :)
nice dessert!
happy friday!

Anonymous said...

your table looks awesome!! Love the color choices. Great feast this week.

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous candles! Nice feast!

My feast is up at:

Thought Suite.

Anonymous said...

A wonderful feast! Love your spooky centerpiece!
Happy Friday!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I love your decorations and your new header. Wonderful Feast !
Sweet dessert !

Unknown said...

You've got the best dessert I've seen up to now.

Have a nice weekend!


Laane's feast

Marsha said...

A great feast by "A Lovely Person".

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sandee said...

Love the Halloween decorations. You soup made me laugh out loud as I can so relate. Your dessert is awesome. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Michelle Quinno said...

...and I'm sure you are (dessert)!

Your decorations are great!

Rach said...

That's a nice dessert :-)

Anonymous said...

What a cool centerpiece! Love it, although my boys would probably have it destroyed in a matter of minutes! HA! Great feast!

Tawnya Shields said...

I love the theme of your blog! Awesome. I give it a two thumbs up.

That was a nice feast. Love the purple answer.

Have a lovely weekend. :o)

Anonymous said...

happy Feast to you. I like your centerpiece!

Natalie said...

What a sweet dessert!

Anonymous said...

I am new to the Friday Feast so I stopped on over.

WOW, only 5 minutes to get ready? I wish I was that fast!

The purple spiders on the candles are nifty.

Heart of Rachel said...

Great Halloween decorations. I love the effect of the spiders and the lights off certainly creates a perfect trick or treat mood.