Fridays Feast

This was last Friday's Feast at our house -- Halloween party snacks!

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
How about http://www.kidsurplus.com/ for some great deals on children's clothing and toys!


Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

Probably a 5; I don't remember my dreams, so I can't be sure.


Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
A German Shepherd named Schultzie. He loved spaghetti and meatballs!


Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
Victoria's Secret Lingerie.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
I don't really like hard candy, but if I had to choose, I would say Fox's Glacier Mints.



For more feasts, click here.

16 comments:

Paul and Toni said...

hi bongga mom! we share the same soup! great feast! happy friday :)

Natalie said...

A dog who likes spaghetti and meatballs?!?!?! Now that's my kind of dog!

Melody said...

Great feast!
I got wowed by your main course, hehe.

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Victoria Lingerie! Not sure If I have the guts:) hehe

Mine is up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

Gattina said...

No idea how Victoria's Secret Lingerie looks like, but for Halloween I would suggest a black and orange lace combination with straps !

Anonymous said...

the kidsurplus site sounds interesting ... hey, i had a GS for a pet, too (and she liked ~ guess what ~ chicken and fish!)!
enjoyed your feast!
happy friday

Anonymous said...

great feast for your halloween party. nice list.happy FF!

Anonymous said...

interesting website.thanks for sharing.great feast.happy FF!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Have a wonderful Friday!

Anonymous said...

we LOVE that website--it saves us so much money!! wonderful feast this week--have a great weekend.

h said...

Great Feast. Daring Main Course!

Patti said...

Hey! I forgot we had a GS named Schultzie for about a day when I was little. We had to get rid of it because I was petrified of it! Which is funny ... because now I have a GS and he's the sweetest lil' (or big!) thing!! :) Happy Friday!

Gill said...

That's one lucky dog - my dogs would be deeply envious of any dog that got to eat spaghetti and meatballs LOL! Have a good weekend :-)

Sandee said...

Loved your main course. We both had a German Shephard. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Unknown said...

Victoria's Secret....I might want to do an ad for them, but they would run me off, lol.
Nice FF.

Wakela said...

I definitely wouldn't have the guts for Victoria Secrets.

Great feast!