Walking around England

Our trip to the UK is over, and I've had a fantastic month of walks around some of the most beautiful countryside on the planet:










I've got more than 8 weeks of walking until the San Francisco leg of the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure®, and I'll be doing most of it along the streets of Palo Alto. It's not the ugliest place on the planet, but I've got to admit I'll miss walking on dirt paths and green meadows, in the fresh country air, with hardly a soul in sight. Somehow concrete sidewalks, crowds of people busy tapping on their iPhones, and storefronts like Starbucks or The Gap, just don't compare.


Energizer is sponsoring my participation fee and fundraising requirement for this event, but I would love to be able to raise more for breast cancer. Please help me reach my goal of $1000! Any amount helps and is greatly appreciated. You can click on the widget below to donate to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen San Francisco Bay  Area 3-Day for the Cure!

No comments: