Aloha Friday -- BlogHer edition

About Aloha Friday: Aloha Friday is a fun, simple meme from Kailani at An Island Life. Every Friday she asks a simple question on her blog, invites participants to answer her question in the comments section, then invites participants to ask a question of their own on their own blogs. Every day feels like a summer Friday over in Hawaii, so I'm making Aloha Friday one of my summer blogging goals -- to join the meme every Friday until school starts!

I'm keeping this post ultra-short because I'm in the midst of the BlogHer 2010 conference. I don't want to miss a second of this event! My question today is inspired by how much fun I'm already having: my mind is racing forward and wondering about other blogging conferences out there.

Today's Aloha Friday Question: What amazing blogging conferences do you recommend?

This is my 3rd BlogHer conference and I'd recommend it without a doubt to any blogger I know, beginner or expert, male (yes!) or female, young and old. I've heard Mom 2.0 Summit and SXSW are great, as is Blogalicious, but are there any you really love? If you haven't been to a blogging conference, which one would you most like to attend?

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

I want to go to BlogHer next year. I am attending Bloggy Boot Camp in Oct since it's only 1 day and sort of nearby in Austin. I figure it will be a good way to "get my feet wet" in the blogging conference scene.