Sweets to the sweet

Who doesn't love candy? We don't have any candy in the house right now, so I ransacked our photo archives and came up with a collection of some of the sweetest things in my life:





Our holiday gingerbread house.



Ice cream cones with candy sprinkles, the more the merrier!



This is the only kind of candy corn that I like.



What do you suppose he's been eating??



Have a sweet day! For more candy, click here.
Share this :

5 comments, leave yours here:

Vered said...

That gingerbread house looks great!

And, I have to agree on the candy corn. :-)

Gattina said...

I prefer the sweet kids to the candies, lol !

Just Jen said...

the kids are sweeter than the candy! The gingerbread house is a master piece, mine never turn out that good! The boys always put way too much candy on it and the roof is always on the verge of collapse from the weight...lol

Heart of Rachel said...

Great photos. I'm sure the kids enjoyed those ice-cream with sprinkles on top.

That's a very nice gingerbread house.

Heart of Rachel said...

I remember the Pea wearing that adorable costume last Halloween. Lovely!