Fridays Feast

Appetizer: When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?
Yes, I do.

Soup: Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?
We have hardwood in every room of the house except the bathroom (tiles) and the kids' bedroom (carpet).

Salad: Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.
Arthur Andersen ate Annie's apples.

Main Course: Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?
A good friend of mine recently adopted a 2-year-old from India. They are one big, happy family -- mom, dad, 2 big sisters, and their beautiful new baby sister.

Dessert: Name 2 blue things.
My husband's eyes.



For more feasts, click here.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Nice feast... terrific job on the salad!

Have a great weekend and please join my feast if you can!

Just Some Thoughts

Vered said...

I smile back too. :)

I love when people smile. It lights up their faces.

Kim said...

Great feast! I’m having fun reading everyone’s Salad. Yours is wonderful. How interesting they all are. Mine was hard...my name begins with a 'K'.

It’s wonderful reading all the adoption stories.

Come on over and feast with me.