Time to Feast!

I haven't participated in a Fridays Feast meme for quite a while, so here goes..

Appetizer : Name a color you find soothing.
Powder blue, the blue of my bedroom.

Soup : Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.
I was 17. My instructor was a funny little man who kept droning, "shift", "clutch", "half-brake", until I got it.

Salad : What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?
Soft, comfy knit cotton.

Main Course : Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?
I don't think Iwould ever spend the night in line for tickets for anyone -- I'd rather watch it on TV!

Dessert: What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?
The letter "A" -- it appears 6 times in my full name (I have 5 names in my full name!)

For more feasts, click here.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great feast!!

Thanks for stopping by mine and I hope you have a great weekend!!

D Herrod said...

Good answers.

Thanks for stopping by TheDeeZone.