Inside the Disneyland Signature Suites

Fairy Tale Suite, Disneyland Hotel (photo from Disneyland Hotel photo gallery)
Photo credit: Disneyland Hotel

Some people claim that if they won the lottery, they wouldn't know what to do with all that money.  I'm not one of them.  I already have my schedule planned from the time we realize we've won -- photocopy ticket, drive to lotto office to claim prize, buy a BMW on the way back home, book a Vegas vacation for weekend 1, book a Disneyland vacation for weekend 2.  And not just any Disneyland vacation, either -- we're celebrating in a Signature Suite.



Big Thunder Suite, Disneyland Hotel (photo from Disneyland Hotel photo gallery)
Photo credit: Disneyland Hotel

If money is no object, a Disneyland Signature Suite is the best way ever to experience the Disneyland Resort.  The Disneyland Hotel has five Signature Suites on the 11th floor of their Dreams Tower, each with a different Disneyland theme:

Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
Big Thunder Suite
Mickey Mouse Penthouse
Adventureland Suite
Fairy Tale Suite

A few years ago I had the opportunity to tour all the Signature Suites except the Fairy Tale Suite.  At $2,000-$6,000 per night, that's about as close to staying in these suites as I'm ever going to get, so I took all the photos I could to preserve my memories of these amazing digs.  It has taken me two whole years to get around to organizing and posting these photos, but better late than never!

Pirates of the Caribbean Suite, Disneyland Hotel (photo from Disneyland Hotel photo gallery)
Photo credit: Disneyland Hotel

To keep the posts as short as possible, I'll be posting about each suite separately, one per day.  I'll be finishing the series off with a look inside the most extravagant suite of all, Disneyland's Dream Suite, located right inside Disneyland Park.  It's so exclusive, it's not even open for public booking!

However exclusive these suites may be, I'm sure Walt Disney would agree that one can always dream.  So I'm sharing these photos with you so you can fantasize about your own over-the-top Disneyland vacation :)  Enjoy!

The photos on this post were taken from the Disneyland Hotels photo gallery, but all subsequent photos in the series are mine.  For more photos of the Signature Suites and Dream Suite, visit my Disneyland Hotels Flickr photoset.
Disneyland Hotel Signature Suites,  bonggamom's photoset on Flickr



Pin It

No comments: