What's for lunch this week?

 Scones with peanut butter and jelly, cherry tomatoes, honeydew melon

Holy cow, where has the time gone?  I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted my lunch photos!  I've been faithfully snapping away every weekday morning, but when Monday rolls around, I've either been too busy, too sick or too lazy to actually write the post.   It doesn't help that school is ending a lot earlier than usual (our school district altered the school calendar to end in May instead of mid-June because the earlier calendar will give high school seniors the chance to finish their mid-term exams before the holiday break).  It also doesn't help that I'm going to co-president of our school PTA board for next year.


Yup, you read that correctly -- I'm going to be PTA president! (okay, co-president, it just looks more dramatic when you read PRESIDENT).  My friend and I made the crazy decision to step up and take on the job, and we're already running ragged trying to do as much as we can before summer arrives and everyone sheds any semblance of responsibility.  We're getting budgets done and event dates scheduled and knowledge transferred, so it's a busier end-of-schoolyear than usual.

By the way, in case you're worried that my newfound POWER is going to change me.... I promise, I'm not letting it get to my head -- I'm still going to be the same person, making lunch every morning and picking up her kids late every afternoon.  But then again, don't politicians always lie?  MWAHAHAHAHA kids, look out, it's school lunches for you next year!!!

 Bagel with cream cheese & tomato, baby carrots, potato chips



 Veggie pizza, green grapes, fortune cookies


 Avocado, cheese & tomato on whole wheat, diced pears, jelly beans



Green salad, mini pizza rolls, dried pineapples


Pin It

1 comment:

Asianmommy said...

Mmm..looks very healthy.