Dove® VisibleCare Renewing Body Wash



When you're a busy work-at-home parent with three kids, you take your "me" time whenever and wherever you can.  Over the years, I've perfected the art of finding "me" time, and now I can chill out and find my inner zen in the most ordinary of places:

* Driving on the highway
* Sitting in the dentist's chair
* Singing in the shower

I'm singing extra loud in the shower these days, now that BlogHer has sent me a bottle of Dove® Visible Care Body Wash.   I've always associated Dove with richness and moisturizing (growing up in the Philippines, it was difficult to find Dove bars, and my mother would give first priority to my baby brothers because she said Dove was the best thing to keep the moisture in their skin!), so when Dove Visible Care claims to give visibly  more beautiful skin in just 1 week, I don't have a difficult time believing it.



So far, I haven't been disappointed.  The VisibleCare Renewing wash is so thick, it actually feels like you're slathering lotion on your skin instead of body wash!  But it's definitely a body wash -- it lathers beautifully, and washes off cleanly, leaving my skin feeling clean, but without that tight feeling that soap or body wash can sometimes give you. Even though I'm in the shower with the kids pounding on the door, if I close my eyes, I can almost imagine myself soaking in a tub, with three palm trees outside my bathroom door instead of three kids.

Who would have thought that this....


Could make me feel like this?!


Great job, Dove!


About Dove Visible Care Renewing Body Wash
More beautiful skin from a body wash? Absolutely. Designed to nourish and replenish, this unique formula—with our highest concentration of NutriumMoistureTM—contains skin-natural building blocks to help improve skin's look over time. Use daily for visibly more beautiful skin in just one week.

Dove Visible Care Renewing Body Wash is part of the Dove Visible Care line of products, which also includes new Dove® VisibleCare Toning Crème Body Wash (which helps promote skin’s elasticity and strength) and Dove® VisibleCare Softening Body Wash (for softening skin and dry spots).  The Visible Care line contains the highest concentration of NutriumMoisture technology across the Dove portfolio, and can give you visibly more beautiful skin in just one week.

Save on Dove Visible Care
Visit Dove® VisibleCare® to get a coupon for $1 off!


Win a spa gift certificate
Enter to win one of two $500 Spafinder gift certificates!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt
b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.
c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age

18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/18/2012 - 8/22/2012
Be sure to visit the Dove® VisibleCare™ Crème Body Wash brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!



Pin It

No comments: