Disney Drinks

Last week I wrote a post about healthy foods at Disneyland; this week I wanted to give a shout-out to some of their drinks.  There's the usual sodas, lemonade, coffee, tea, and bottled water, but there are also some fun things to drink if you know where to find them.  Here are my 3 favorite watering holes around the Disneyland Resort:




Every night this summer, park visitors can go through the Rabbit Hole and enjoy the Mad T Party dance party.   Alcoholic drinks are available at the Drink Me Bar and House of Cards Bar Hollywood, but there are also non-alcoholic mixed drink options for kids, like cotton candy lemonade, Jabberwocky Juice (iced apple juice) or Cheshire Chiller (iced pear juice).  Jammy opted for a simple Shirley Temple, but he enjoyed it as much as Alfie enjoyed his gin and tonic, because it came with a cool glowing light-up ice cube!


The Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land has quite a few unique drinks.  You can get Fillmore's Fuelin' Groovy Ades (all-natural lemonade with wild berry foam, or pomegranate limeade with lemon-lime foam), Red's Apple Freeze (frozen apple juice topped with toasted marshmallow and passion fruit-mango foam), Doc's Wild Grape Tonic (Sprite, wild grape syrup, and wild berry foam topping) or Route Beers (no explanation needed).  Their cone-shaped souvenir cups are adorable -- I didn't get a chance to take a photo of my own, so I'm borrowing the one from the Disney Parks blog (full credit to them!). 



Other drinks may come and go, but the Dole Whip Float at the Tiki Juice Bar is my absolute, all-time favorite drink in the entire resort.  Okay, it's more of a dessert than a drink, but I like to convince myself that it's somewhat healthy because it has pineapple juice.  Besides, soft-serve ice cream is lighter than regular ice cream, right?  Please agree with me!  Whatever the case, the Dole Whip Float is worth the calories, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks so.  Sometimes the line at the Tiki Juice bar gets so long that I wish they had a Fast Pass for it!



Pin It

1 comment:

Asianmommy said...

Haha--love the cone cups--those aren't likely to tip!