Bonggamom around the Blogosphere


My second post has been published on the Creativity for Kids blog! It's all about saving money on summer camp fees by organizing your own camp with a group of friends. I've done several "Cousin Camps" with my sister, her sister-in-law and all our kids and it has been a blast for everyone. Now that my sister is back in Manila, she will be sorely missed, but Curatrix and I can still get our kids together this summer... Cousin Camp must go on!



This is my last post for Creativity for Kids (hopefully I'll be invited to post again one day), but you can still find my posts in various places around the blogosphere:

Silicon Valley Mamas: I post about once a month on this great blog that deals with all the trials and tribulations of raising kids in Silicon Valley.

Yahoo! Shine: As a member of the Yahoo! Motherboard, I have 1 blog post a month featured on Shine's Motherboard section.

Technorati Women's Channel: I only have 1 post on the Technorati Women's Channel so far, but all my old Silicon Valley Moms posts will be transferred there in the near future so it will soon be nicely populated.

BlogHer: I'm hosting the Jimmy Dean Better Breakfast, Better You program, which is on its last week, so hurry and enter any (or all) of the 25 $100 giveaways!

No comments: