A Better Breakfast

When I was pregnant with the twins, I craved meat. I cringe to admit this, but for the first four months of my pregnancy I ate a McDonald's Sausage McMuffin every day for breakfast and a carne asada burrito every day for lunch. Ahhh, those were the days. Now I have no excuse to head to McDonald's and our local burrito shop every day, but I still occasionally get that craving for animal flesh. Since I'm currently participating in BlogHer's Jimmy Dean D-lites program, Jimmy Dean sent me some coupons for free samples of their new Jimmy Dean D-lites breakfast sandwich, and I have to say their microwaveable Turkey Sausage Muffins are a great way to tame those breakfast meat cravings. It's made with whole-wheat muffins, reduced-fat turkey sausage and egg whites so it's a healthier product, but it still tastes terrific. Ask my kids. Or try it yourself -- the BlogHer Jimmy Dean page has a link to a $1-off coupon, and links to 25 $100 giveaways so you can win the cash to stock up on your own Turkey Sausage Muffins. Good luck!


Disclaimer: I received coupons for free samples of Jimmy Dean D-lites from Jimmy Dean and BlogHer.

No comments: