Appetizer: Describe your laundry routine.
Behold my laundry routine:
- Wait until we have no more clean clothes to wear or until my husband complains.
- Then all the laundry in one go so that by the time I'm done, I'm so sick of laundry that I put it off for as long as possible.
- Go back to step one (see photo above)
I'll start feeling old if ever I need to be cared for like a baby: when I start needing help to get dressed and fed. I hope I never become a burden to my children!
Salad: What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
To be a happier parent and a happier person.
Main Course: Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
Three things come to mind:
1. I recently blogged about the Pot-Smoking Mom, and it still boggles my mind!
2. All the recent toy recalls from China leave me wondering, what next?
3. Finally, maybe I ought to move to this town in Italy and get paid to lose weight!
Dessert : On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
Life is good! No time like the present to work on being a happier person (see Salad, above), so I'll say 10.
For more feasts, click here.