Bonggamom rocks!


Jennifer has bestowed upon me the Rockin' Girl Blogger award; who knew that this little hot-pink badge could make a girl feel so good! To celebrate, here's a great back-to-school coupon for Free Shipping at Land's End (till Aug. 21, 2007). And here's how to get it:
  1. On the Billing Information page, go to the section labeled “Source Code” (below the credit card payment box) and click the “add” button.
  2. Enter the Source Code FALL and the PIN 457826560 in the space provided.
Or if you have a Lands’ End “Personal Shopping Account”….
  1. Make your selections
  2. Click “edit your payment information” on the Order Review Page
  3. Enter your Source Code and PIN (shown above).
Or call 1-800-800-5800 and give your Source Code and PIN to the customer service representative

For those who care, I'm not being paid to endorse Lands' End. I just like their products and love free shipping. A Thanks! You rock! is payment enough :)

Now that it's time to pass the award along, I can't think of anyone right now who deserves a bit of recognition more than my future sister-in-law, Erica. She works full-time, pays her younger brothers' college tuition, maintains a long-distance relationship with her fiancee (my brother), who's halfway around the world from her, and is planning her wedding almost singlehandedly. She's even found the time to creat a neat little wedding wedsite to make sure that everyone is in the loop. Rock on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got the Lands End catalog today- cute sweaters for my daughter.
Congrats on your award.