Getting ready


The Livestrong Challenge is coming up this Saturday, and I think I'm ready. I haven't been running much, but I'm counting on all those Bootcamp classes to give me the heart and legs of an ox (ok, maybe not legs that look like an ox's, but are strong like an ox's .... oh, you know what I mean). The more important, unresolved matter is what should I wear? Since I'm running with my fellow Silicon Valley Moms, hould I wear my new SV Moms shirt? Will the race shirt be so awesome that I won't be able to resist ditching the SV Moms shirt? One thing I know I'll be wearing is the yellow Livestrong wristband.

Would you like to wear a Livestrong wristband too? Would you like to donate to a great cause? Or just win some stuff? Click here for my Livestrong fundraiser and giveaway -- and you don't even need to be running to join!

1 comment:

Curatrix said...

I hope your run went well. Great weather for it, not too hot, not too cold. I'll be waiting for a race report :).