Fridays Feast #178

Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of cereal?
I would have to say that my real favorite is Life cereal, because I love the taste but I also love that it is made of whole grains and it's a bit lower in sugar than some of the other super-sweet cereals (9 grams per serving). I love Life! Now don't I sound like a Life commercial?

Soup: When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
For Christmas, Santa Claus gave us a flat screen TV for our living room.

Salad: What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
I try to fast forward through all commercials whenever possible, but I do laugh out loud when I see those Milwaukee's Best Lite commercials. I know they're completely sexist and play to stereotypes -- men are "punished" for acting in a supposedly girly way by a gigantic beer can falling on them -- but I still think they're hilarious.



Main Course: Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
I'll combine two of my favorites: The Ginger Dolphin. Sounds like the name of a funky restaurant!

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.
I haven't been online since around 3PM today. I'm already suffering from withdrawal symptoms!

For more feasts, click here.

6 comments:

Gattina said...

These commercials are hilarious ! I am still laughing ! I wonder what is a real man ?? Terrible really !!

Anonymous said...

lol, funny dessert. I enjoyed your feast. Thanks for dropping by.

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, nice feast! Love the company name.

Idaho Gal said...

Great commercials!

Anonymous said...

Ginger Dolphin sounds cool! :D
Totally understand and sympathize with your Dessert.

Serena

ShannanB said...

Those are great commercials. My favorite are the miller high life commercials...

Are you livin the high life?