Fridays Feast #173

Appetizer: Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.
Attend my cousin's wedding in England this May, and win the lottery. I fear I'm not likely to accomplish either one.

Soup: With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?
I'm a flirt, just like Betty Boop.

Salad: What time of day (or night) were you born?
I was born at around 5AM.

Main Course: Tell us something special about your hometown.
My hometown, Metro Manila, has some of the worst traffic jams in the world. It can take 2 hrs. to travel just 12km -- I can run that distance in less time!

Dessert: If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?
Santa Claus.

For more feasts, click here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonggamom. Great feast. I will be experiencing some of those Metro Manila traffic jams again in a few weeks.

Judy said...

Happy Friday and what a wonderful Christmasy site you have! I hope you get to your cousin's wedding...what a wonderful trip that would be. Hey...if you win the lottery, it should be easy for you to get to England, right??? :-)

Unknown said...

Nice Feast! CHOMP! Come by and check out my selection for my FEAST!

Anonymous said...

I've been commenting in your blog for a while now with this Memes and I just realized you're a Pinay? I am too:) Nice to meet you! And yep, traffic jams! But still no place like home,eh? :) Great feast!
My Friday's Feast is up as well! Enjoy the rest of the Holidays!

Sandee said...

Santa Claus works. I almost said that too. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

**"Liza"** said...

Ohhh winning the lottery would be really nice! :)
Happy Feast! Have a wonderful New Year too! ;)
Mine here

Jennifer said...

Great feast this week! Please feel free to visit mine! Happy Weekend to you!

Jennifer :-)

Heart of Rachel said...

Yes, the traffic here these days can be so bad.

Betty Boop is such a cute character.

Wishing you and your whole family a great New Year ahead. Take care!