Fridays Feast #173

Appetizer: Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.
Attend my cousin's wedding in England this May, and win the lottery. I fear I'm not likely to accomplish either one.

Soup: With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?
I'm a flirt, just like Betty Boop.

Salad: What time of day (or night) were you born?
I was born at around 5AM.

Main Course: Tell us something special about your hometown.
My hometown, Metro Manila, has some of the worst traffic jams in the world. It can take 2 hrs. to travel just 12km -- I can run that distance in less time!

Dessert: If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?
Santa Claus.

For more feasts, click here.

Share this :

8 comments, leave yours here:

Manny said...

Hi Bonggamom. Great feast. I will be experiencing some of those Metro Manila traffic jams again in a few weeks.

Judy Thomas said...

Happy Friday and what a wonderful Christmasy site you have! I hope you get to your cousin's wedding...what a wonderful trip that would be. Hey...if you win the lottery, it should be easy for you to get to England, right??? :-)

Dont make me get out my flying Monkeys! said...

Nice Feast! CHOMP! Come by and check out my selection for my FEAST!

Yen said...

I've been commenting in your blog for a while now with this Memes and I just realized you're a Pinay? I am too:) Nice to meet you! And yep, traffic jams! But still no place like home,eh? :) Great feast!
My Friday's Feast is up as well! Enjoy the rest of the Holidays!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Santa Claus works. I almost said that too. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

**"Liza"** said...

Ohhh winning the lottery would be really nice! :)
Happy Feast! Have a wonderful New Year too! ;)
Mine here

Jennifer said...

Great feast this week! Please feel free to visit mine! Happy Weekend to you!

Jennifer :-)

Heart of Rachel said...

Yes, the traffic here these days can be so bad.

Betty Boop is such a cute character.

Wishing you and your whole family a great New Year ahead. Take care!