Fridays Feast #171

Appetizer: What was the last game you purchased?
An electronic Whack-A-Mole game for my son's Christmas present (he said he wants the "guacamole game", so hopefully I didn't misunderstand him!).

Soup: Name something in which you don’t believe.
I don't believe in fairies.

Salad: If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?
Off the top of my head, I would say Martha Stewart. Yes, I hear she's a bee-yatch, but I respect her work ethic, her perfectionism and her style. I think I could learn a lot from her -- but I don't know how long I would last.

Main Course: What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
What goes past the lips ends up on your hips -- I'm still learning this the hard way.

Dessert: Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
A spa.

15 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm still working on your main course too...will I ever learn that one?

My feast is served too! :)

Nicole said...

Great feast! I just loved it.
Your guacamole game is hysterical, your salad makes total sense and your main course we could all stand to learn but perhaps NOT the hard way :D

Come Visit Me

Gattina said...

I like the quote of your main course, lol !

Anonymous said...

Nice feast! I think I learned that lesson the hard way, too. :) I guess you didn't see Martha Stewart's Apprentice show. ;)

MiLeT said...

a spa = relaxation.

have a great weekend!

mine is up also!

Patti said...

Haha ... I hope he meant Whack A Mole .... although I love guacamole ... do you think there is a game that involves guacamole?!?! Yum!! Of course that just brings me to your main course! I'm still working on that too! ;) Happy Friday!

Sandee said...

I spewed coffee all over the place with your main course. Bwahahahah. I hear you. Ain't it the truth? Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE whack a mole!! Love the pic of the kids in your sidebar too--lovely feast this week.

Unknown said...

You're killing tinkerbell now, you know that right....you have to believe in fairies, come on you can say it :)
Guacamole game...hope you got the right thing, that is so cute.
Great feast, loved it.
Hope you'll visit mine
http://cafeendofuniverse.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend
Penelope Anne

Anonymous said...

main course: UGH I hate that I am a chocolate addict and my love handles show it!
http://bettythegeek.wordpress.com/

peppylady (Dora) said...

I guess we have lesson to learn and I haven't yet got once pass the lips on to hips down yet.

Karen said...

Loved the main course. Great feast. Have a good weekend.
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=170

Jennifer said...

Great feast! Happy Friday!

Jennifer :-)

Unknown said...

Great feast!

Feel welcome to visit my feast

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!

tintin said...

Man, I miss your posts!