Belgian Chocolate + Philippine Mangoes = Bliss

This falls into the "Why Didn't I Think of That Myself?" category: combining two of the best foods in the world, Belgian chocolate and Philippine mangoes.  During our recent trip to the Philippines, a cousin introduced me to Cebu Best Mango Chocolate.  They're dried mangoes coated with Belgian chocolate, and the whole family is addicted. I heard a comedian say that sugar is the world's most powerful drug, and I think they're right, especially when it comes flavored in mango and chocolate.


We've been back in the US for 10 days and we're down to our last 12 pieces so I'm desperately searching the web for a dealer to supply me with a steady stash.  Any leads?  We're jonesing for more!

Click here for more photos of Cebu Best Mango Chocolate.

Pin It

1 comment:

Gattina said...

Interesting combination ! Belgian chocolate is everywhere around me because I live in Belgium, but together with mangoes it must be delicious !