Monday Mornings: In my pj's

This was obviously not taken on a Monday morning. I love staying in my pj's as late as possible on the weekends. My neighbors are used to seeing me take out the trash in my lovely Strawberry Shortcake ensemble, but I don't think the principal or teachers or other parents would be as nonchalant. Maybe I just need to find a floor-length trenchcoat.


How is your morning going? If you leave a link to your Monday Morning post in the comments section, I'll go visit and leave a comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tee hee...I drop off in my pj's. And switch to yoga pants to drop Anna Sofia off because I have to get out of the car. ;)

Anonymous said...

tee hee...I drop off in my pj's. And switch to yoga pants to drop Anna Sofia off because I have to get out of the car. ;)

Shangrila said...

LOL-adorable video! I hope the boys put you over the top and get you sent to BlogHer!

I've given you a Fabulous Blog Award! Stop by to pick it up when you get a chance! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana

I came across your blog from TechMama Beth. Just wanted to say I work most of the day in my pajamas too and consider myself a pajama mompreneur!

I'm Filipina too and a new blogger so here is my post (it wasn't Monday but I'm not quite that organized yet).

www.PRinYourPajamas.com/blog

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Elena