Fridays Feast #167

Appetizer: How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season? I don't even want to think about it. We'll probably have the same budget for Christmas cards and teacher presents, but there are some big items on Santa's list this year. We're probably going to splurge on a relatively expensive ($90) present for The Pea, Alfie wants a wide-screen TV ($1800) and of course the TV cabinet to go with it ($2500) -- gulp!

Soup: What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
I watched Grey's Anatomy last night. I'm still holding off judgment on the new season, but I'm pretty pissed that George and Izzy are still together (iiiiick!!). At least I enjoy the eye candy (work it, McSteeeeeammy!).


Salad: If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?
I would choose exactly the same color that I chose two years ago, a powdery blue.

Main Course: Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.
I won't tell you because you might beat me to the patent and the lifetime royalty payments.

Dessert: List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.
A digital SLR camera
A gift certificate for a spa treatment
A new MP3 player or iPod

11 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

I completely agree on Grey's. I don't like Alex & Lexi together either!

Nice feast! Thanks for stopping by.

Elizabeth said...

I'm planning on powder blue accent colors for my bedroom! So lovely and inviting, and such a calm color. May your dessert wishes come true! Great feast!

Mine is up at Thought Suite.

Beadknitter said...

Good feast!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo with ya on George & Izzy, BLAH! Great feast!

Amanda said...

seems everyone wants a spa treatment.

ewww on the George and Izzie thing. I wanted George and Caly(sp) to get pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Hope your dessert comes true for you. That's a nice color...
happy feasting...

Anonymous said...

I could definitely go for the spa treatment!! Wonderful feast this week!!

Eleisia said...

Sounds like Santa is going to be very nice to your family this year!
I like Grey's Anatomy but some episodes are better than others.

Happy feasting!

Visit my feast at
http://twomomsinablog.com/inthekitchen

Anonymous said...

Great feast and I enjoyed it :)

Happy weekend!

Alice said...

Wow, we almost had the same answer for Dessert. LOL. Happy weekend!

deedee said...

The new season of Grey's anatomy hasn't started yet in France, they must still be translating it. But George and Izzy, still together? I am so disappointed and I agree...YUCK!