Fridays Feast #155

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?
Apple pie, with a crumb/streusel topping.

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.
My daughter's first sunflower bloomed earlier this week :)

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
Go to an indoor airconditioned mall and shop!

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
I'd pick our living room, and to spruce it up I would buy my husband a wide-screen TV. The poor dear has wanted one for so long!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: My ____ says ____, but I ____.
My horoscope reading today says there has been a lot of change in my life lately, but I disagree.

Hungry for more? Click here.

3 comments:

JHS said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! And loved the video of The Pea. Brings back a lot of memories!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kara said...

Great feast! LOL at your horoscope, mine's always wrong :D

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my feast. Your appetizer sounds delicious....and how neat that your daughter's first sunflower bloomed!!