Fridays Feast

Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
Hot buttered popcorn -- Yum!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
I would give my last name a 2. When I Google it, I get 915,000 results, versus 297 million when you Google "Smith".

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
I love Joey on Friends because he's sweet, funny, and oh-so-adorable. Second runner-up would be Niles from Frasier because of the same reasons (but substitute "neurotic" for "adorable").

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
Other than Amazon, most of the online stores I go to are virtual versions of the bricks-and-mortar stores: groceries on Safeway, toys at the Disney Store, underwear at Victorias Secret, clothes at J Crew, kids clothes at Gymboree, etc..

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.
I think Paris Hilton should be jailed again. It's an outrage!

Hungry for more? Click here.

9 comments:

NOLADawn said...

Oh yeah, I love kettle corn!!!

Woot to Paris in the Pokey!

jenny said...

I almost put the same dessert! I saw someone else put this answer too. It's on our TVs today.

I put the same appetizer as you, too. And I like Joey, too!

Have a great weekend!

Kim said...

Love your feast today! Your appetizer, salad and dessert are wonderful! Amen to the dessert!!!

Thanks for visiting mine today!

maiylah said...

popcorn .... yummy!
yeah, i so totally agree with your dessert, Bongga Mom! :)
salamat sa pagbisita,
and happy weekend!

Juzahlyn said...

a lot of people don't like paris eh? and alot wants her to go back to jail I think she just went back this morning...great feast

Anonymous said...

Another yummy feast.
Pea pic and video are adorable.
Take care & thanks for visiting.

Amanda said...

nice Feast! I agree with your dessert!

Anonymous said...

I sure agree with your dessert. If her name were Suzie Cheesecake and sh e had no money, no one would give her a second glance.

Renee said...

Great feast! Thanks for stopping by my blog!