Back to the Photo Hunt: Mostly Black

My blog has been suffering again. Part of it has been a deliberate decision to step away from my computer and get moving, but I've also fallen into a blogging rut of sorts. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's Facebook, maybe it's work or maybe it's my newfound addiction to English Premier League soccer, but I've been spending fewer evenings transferring my thoughts into blog posts. I want to get back to posting more regularly, and there's no better way to start than by getting back to some of my favorite memes, starting with TN Chick's Saturday Photo Hunt.


This week's theme is Mostly Black, so I thought I'd brag about one of my favorite pieces of jewelry, a hematite and onyx choker handcrafted by an artist from India. I don't have the patience or the sense of style necessary to mix and match jewelry, so I love that this necklace does it all for me. I wear a lot of black, so it's the perfect necklace since it has black stones as well as highlights of silver and crystal.


This post and photos were inspired by the Photo Hunt theme of the week: Mostly Black. Feel free to leave links to your own Photo Hunt entries below.

No comments: