Some things about me

It has been a long time since I've done one of these personal memes. My friend Monica sent this to me via email, but I thought it would be fun to share it with the blogosphere. If you read this and want to join, consider yourself tagged. Just leave a comment when you get your own post done, and I promise to visit and leave a comment.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Like most Filipinos, I was named after a saint.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
During the Livestrong Challenge run.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes, but Graham doesn't. He claims it's illegible (you should see his).

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Spam.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
1 girl and 2 boys

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely. I'd even stalk me, I'm that cool.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No. Alfie uses sarcasm enough for both of us (enough for the whole family, actually).

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ?
yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
absolutely not

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Granola and Trader Joes Strawberry O's.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
yes -- but I'm really not (I can't do a proper pushup or chinup)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
dulce de leche, Bailey's (both by Haagen Dazs)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes and hair.

15. RED OR PINK?
red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My humungous feet.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My 2-year-old baby Pea (fortunately I have my 7-year-old Pea still with me)

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Yes, I love it when people continue memes.

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm wearing light blue capris and I'm barefoot.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Orange chicken and broccoli.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I'm listening to Alfie reading the kids a bedtime story.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Rainbow.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Anything baking in the oven.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Some idiot telemarketer.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS?
Yes!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Soccer, ice skating, practically any sport during the Olympics

27. HAIR COLOR?
brown

28. EYE COLOR?
brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
no

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Too many to remember. I love food!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings, the sappier the better.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Sex and the City

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy Blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Right now I'm craving a hot fudge sundae because I haven't had one in ages.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Who knows?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
My parents. I'm not even sure they're aware I have a blog.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
FireFish.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Some abstract design.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Disney's Cars movie.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My kids' laughter.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

44. FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Finland

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm good at planning and running kids' arts and crafts activities.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Manila, Philippines

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's!

48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
8:20PM, past the kids' bedtime so now I have to play Bad Parent and stop the late-running bedtime storytime.

2 comments:

deedee said...

This must be going around e-mail, I got it too. I love finding out more about my favorite bloggers :)

bonggamom said...

Meredith, I can't wait to read your answers to this meme!