A little Quid Pro Bro



Sharing is not something that comes easily to children, least of all my twins. You'd think they've had enough practice by now; they've had to share practically everything since birth. I guess the desire to have something to call your own is intensified when people have a hard time thinking of you as a separate entity.

But one sunny morning they found themselves with an vanilla ice-cream sandwich and a strawberry ice-cream bar. And, unprompted, they began saying to each other, "Do you want a bite of my ice-cream"?

I wish I could take credit for this delightful exchange. I may have to put it down to love of ice cream.... and dare I hope, possibly love for each other?


For more expressions of love, click here.

7 comments:

Beyond A Mommy said...

Too sweet, you have to love those moments of peace and sharing and love between siblings! Great pic :)

Kelly K. said...

This is really sweet! Nice capture. Happy LT!

Tammy said...

They are adorable and sharing is to be captured, always. ;)

Loved the mix of color and B & W!

Happy love Thursday!

kacey said...

Oh my gosh!! What a great shot! Love the way you colorized the pic.

Happy Love Thursday.

shaz said...

aww, cute! i love the photo!

Just Jen said...

that is worth blogging about! my two boys are the same but every once in awhile....its like they love each other but don't want the other to get any ideas that they do...lol

WkSocMom said...

So nice e\when they finally share, huh? Love that picture with the pink ice cream