A job I love

I've worked for The Savvy Source for almost 3 years now. It has been something of a dream job for me: it's part time, I can work from home, and I get to leverage the knowledge and experience I've gained from living in the Bay Area for almost 17 years, 10 of which I've spent searching near and far, high and low for places to entertain my kids. Over the years I've done all kinds of writing for them, from site reviews to book reviews to event listings to community moderation to general preschool topic writing.

My latest job incarnation involves editing the Savvy Savings and Scholarship deals that subscribers get every week; I especially love editing our local offers because I get to know about some really great offers before they go live! I'm also writing a lot of local articles with my choice of top places to go and things to do, which I love even more because I get to share my favorite places with the people who need them most: parents with young kids who want to entertain and educate them.

Check out my latest article: Five Spots for Swimming and Splashing in the Bay Area.


I'm so lucky to be doing something I love!

No comments: