And now for some fluffy stuff....

I could (and will) blog about Haitians eating mud cakes to ward off hunger, or about how people are still dying from malaria. But for now I will blog about a different kind of feast. And I am doubly grateful to be able to blog about trivial as well as serious things...

Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.
I hear the new James Bond movie is jinxed.....oooooh!

Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
I had a brownie and it was a rich, chocolatey brown. Yum......

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
9 -- I like having time to myself. I will happily shop, watch a movie, or take a walk all alone.

Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will NOT vote for JOHN McCAIN in NOVEMBER (actually, I won't be voting for any candidate since I'm not a US citizen)

Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.
I sleep like Dracula, straight on my back with my hands clasped together on my stomach. Alfie says I don't even close my eyes properly so you can see the whites rolling around!

3 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Just reading some feast.
I heard some strange things been going on with new James Bond movie.

maiylah said...

i watched the bit of news regarding the jinxed James Bond movie ... talk about three (or was it two?) mishaps in a day of filming!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Too funny on your dessert! I enjoyed your feast. Thanks for stopping by.

Love the look of your blog!!