Printable spice bottle labels

spice bottle labels

I'm the first to admit I'm not the tidiest of people; let's just say I can tolerate a decent amount of disorganization and mess. So I surprised myself today by deciding to do something I'd normally associate with moderate OCD: I organized my spices! In my defense, my spice cupboard is set up in such a way that the best way to utilize the space inside is to store my spice bottles lying down.  It's not my fault that most spice makers have neglected to add labels to the tops of the bottles!


spice bottle labels

I've grown tired of constantly pulling out all of my spice bottles to find the one I want, so I decided to print out some spice labels. You can buy blank circular labels (just make sure the labels are 1 inch in diameter so they fit standard spice bottles) and write on the labels yourself, but I thought it would look much nicer to print out custom labels.
spice bottle labels
You can buy spice label templates on Etsy or make your own. I made my own labels using the PicMonkey app and printed them out on sticker paper. Feel free to download the image above and print them for your own use! I filled in 30 of the labels with some of the most common spices, but I left a dozen blank in case you use others (you can upload the image to PicMonkey and add your text in the "Sue Ellen Francisco" font).

spice bottle labels

I'm so happy with the way these labels turned out! It's so much easier to find the spices I want, and my spice shelf looks so much neater. I can't believe it took me so long to do this! I guess I've got a stronger neat streak than I realized; just don't expect me to start alphabetizing those spices anytime soon.


Pin It

No comments: